APPLICATIONS DUE WED APRIL 17,2013
Hello Summer Staff Applicant!!!
We’re glad you found your way to the RA Application Site. On this site you’ll find application materials for the PRE COLLEGE RA position as well as the HALL MONITOR position. We are excited that you are considering joining our team. Please be aware that RA Vacancies are on FEMALE floors ONLY. Carefully review ALL of the application material provided, and If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contacting Assistant Director of Residence Education Phil Oliveira at email@example.com or by calling 401-454-6653
A Successful Candidate for the Resident Advisor position will have completed and submitted the following by hand to the Residence Life Office located in the First Year Quad (30 Waterman St). *
- Complete & Submit Summer Staff the Aplication by 4/17/13
- Submit your candidate statement by 4/17
- Make sure your references are submitted by 4/17:
- You need 1 Reference from current or previous teacher or supervisor
- You need 1 Reference from a current or previous RA either academic or summer
- Be in good standing as it pertains to student conduct
- Hold a GPA of 2.5 or higher
*It is the candidates responsibility to ensure all application materials are complete and submitted on time, LATE or INCOMPLETE applications WILL NOT be considered for a position.
** If your reference is not RISD affiliated and can not send their reference interoffice mail they may email it to the attention of Phil Oliveira firstname.lastname@example.org